"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have a fundamental choice before us as a society.
- In Connecticut they have a fundamental choice to make.
- Still, any decision process must begin with a fundamental choice - where do you establish home base?
- The world's biggest chemical companies are facing a fundamental choice: chemicals or drugs.
- In this election for president," he said, "the fundamental choice has to do with whose side are you on.
- Similarly, there is now available a fundamental choice between shooting on film or video.
- "We have a fundamental choice to make," he said.
- It is therefore important that we make no mistakes in our fundamental choices.
- It is a fundamental choice which must be made.
- "Developing countries face a fundamental choice," the report says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.