"chill" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words gave her a chill, as they always did.
- Something about the way he said it gave me a cold chill.
- All these years later, and the memory still gave her a chill.
- I was drunk, of course, but what she said still gave me a chill.
- You're giving me chills and I won't be able to think.
- But it gave Johnny a little chill all the same.
- The day broke cool at first, giving the body a chill.
- Put that way, it gave me a very nasty little chill.
- But it only gave him a chill, and he couldn't afford that.
- He only knew that just hearing it gave him cold chills.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.