"chill" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But more than that, her final words sent a chill down his back.
- For some reason that sent a chill down his back.
- This sent a chill through the people at the table.
- Even as she did the touch of her hands sent a chill through his body.
- When I heard this it sent a chill through me.
- The knowledge that something was close, watching him, sent a chill across his skin.
- He got that one, too, and it sent a chill up his back.
- What I saw sent a chill of horror over me.
- The sight of a new doctor sent a chill through me.
- The conclusion I'd come to sent a chill through me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.