"certificate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They see land as an alternative to certificates of deposit."
- Almost anybody can beat 3.5 percent on a certificate of deposit.
- Imagine walking into a bank and telling them what they were going to pay you on a certificate of deposit.
- Q. I have a $20,000 certificate of deposit that is coming due.
- Instead, the action remains among the short-term certificates of deposit.
- It's a lot better than the five and a half percent interest you're going to get on a certificate of deposit.
- Rates on large certificates of deposit have gone up by a similar amount.
- If the rules had allowed, she would have bought a $25,000 certificate of deposit.
- The average for a five-year certificate of deposit dropped to 8.17 percent.
- "Investment in our people is like a certificate of deposit," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.