"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Griffith herself was Miss Golden Globe in 1975, a title given as a launching pad to celebrity offspring breaking into show business.
- All three of my children know that there is no point in just being a celebrity offspring: you have to have a trade and contribute something.
- So from A-Z, here's a look back at some of the most memorable monikers of the celebrity offspring of this past year:
- In the world of celebrity offspring such remuneration is routine.
- Many magazines have children of the famous on their mastheads, but one in particular has become a hotbed of celebrity offspring.
- You might spot a celebrity, as well as celebrity offspring, at an adjoining table.
- Maybe the knowledge that the children or pop stars will all be going to expensive private schools with other celebrity offspring influences the wayward tone of many popular choices.
- Mr. Seigenthaler had made a habit of hiring celebrity offspring like Mr. Gore, including Robert F. Kennedy's son David and Hank Aaron's daughter Gaile.
- A Name and a Career Anyone who contends that Sofia Coppola's becoming a fashion designer is just one more example of celebrity offspring milking a name would hardly get an argument from her.
- Rainey, whose dad is former model Paul Qualley, is the latest in a long line of celebrity offspring who have traditionally been given the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.