"cash" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until last week, the $2.8 billion was being held in cash and would have been available to anyone who took over the company.
- The project will pay some $400 million in cash to these schools.
- As a result, the company had $997 million in cash at year's end, down from $1.1 billion a year earlier.
- They're still looking for the $300 in cash they lost four months ago.
- Before the start of last week we were 50 percent in cash.
- The company also had $50 million in cash on hand.
- They said he made off with more than $10,000 in cash.
- The offer worked out to $14.50 a share in cash.
- But the company has more than $4 a share in cash.
- Any one of which could win you £50,000 in cash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.