"cash" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is still the option to pay by cash, but the staff are often reluctant to take notes over £5.
- Sales at the stadium will be by cash only.
- You will need to pay by cash and always negotiate hard.
- Admission is free, but payment for plants must be by cash or check, not credit cards.
- Still, many people still swear by cash, especially for its insurance value.
- But contamination by cash affects research on several other organs.
- In some cases, clients may pay by cash or check for the discounted amount.
- All sales are by check or cash - credit cards cannot be used.
- You can pay by cash, cheque, bank draft or money order.
- They can pay by cash, check or credit card.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.