"captain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The house captain tried to say something in a voice that wasn't working.
- I raced for the school team in a few events and was a house captain.
- There are then six house captains, making up the senior team.
- The house captain took off on a run, loudly calling his boys together as he went.
- The members of each house are led by the house captain.
- House Captains are selected from the 12th standard to lead each of the houses.
- House Captains are usually selected from the sixth form students.
- Each house has a male and female house captain from year 12.
- They help the house captains to arrange activities and lead the houses.
- The position of House Captain was not created until the 2010-2011 academic year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.