"call" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You know, in the House we did not call witnesses, and there's a reason.
- The court may itself call witnesses where this is necessary for a just decision of the case.
- The defense is expected to call only two or three witnesses, with the case going to the jury early next week.
- The defense is expected to call its first witness on Monday.
- The board is expected to call expert witness on that subject.
- The judge has not said whether the two sides will be allowed to call witnesses.
- The King again stops her, saying they should call witnesses first.
- The defense called 18 witnesses, many of them put on the stand earlier by the prosecution.
- During the hearing, both parties may present evidence and call witnesses.
- It calls many witnesses, but there is little time to prepare, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.