"call" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He called his own lawyer - the general counsel at the firm.
- "Have you been given an opportunity to call your lawyer?"
- Day 12 he calls his lawyer and gets no answer.
- Call his lawyer and tell him I'm ready to testify.
- I'll call his lawyer, and if that fails I've got some other little ways.
- I told the people here that you were perfectly free, of course, to call your lawyer.
- "I wanted to call my lawyer to find out what was going on."
- "Maggie's response made a bit more sense; she went to call her lawyer."
- He called his lawyer and turned over all the paperwork.
- In the police station, insist on being allowed to call your lawyer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.