"call" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of what you now call love, I do know nothing.
- I don't know what it is that you call love.
- What is this thing, we may well ask, called love?
- She suddenly realized he had called her "love" for the second time.
- Could it be that there really was something called love at first sight?
- What he calls love, I call being loyal to his own pain.
- Pull your thoughts away from what you call love and think of life as it has to be lived.
- If you call love what we had, those things don't happen again.
- The light some would have called love gleamed in his eyes.
- I'd never felt the strength of this emotion called love before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.