"block" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the industry has blocked several efforts to do so.
- So far, government agencies have blocked efforts to develop anything on the island.
- "We don't have a defense against weapons of mass destruction, and the president has blocked all our efforts to increase national security," he said.
- Since 2003, security problems have blocked efforts to establish new enterprises.
- And he would be able to blame the Democrats for blocking his efforts to help the less fortunate.
- But the insurers are resisting and have gone to court to block the Governor's efforts.
- And the administration has spent much of that time blocking efforts to aid Katrina's victims.
- Such an order could be rescinded and would not block later efforts to write legislation.
- Democrats have blocked most Republican tax-cutting efforts over the past few years.
- Pressing the ship from both sides, they blocked its efforts to advance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.