"bird" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe he was an early bird on his way to work.
- It was as if the early bird had been up all night.
- Given all that night life, early birds are not much in evidence.
- All those early birds out there, what do they get?
- The idea is that the early birds get the best stuff.
- When it comes to standing by, the difference between an early bird and an earlier one can be significant.
- The majority of the shows begin April 29, but a few early birds open today.
- Before long there were enough other early birds to start a card game.
- The price of pass was early birds $35, advance $45.
- He has never been spotted at an early bird special.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.