"bird" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put him in mind of some small, brown bird.
- Or perhaps I was looking at the small bird and thinking of him.
- He doesn't just tell you small birds need to keep eating.
- The smaller birds got used to her after a while.
- There were a few small brown birds in the trees, but no other sign of life.
- For a while you couldn't find the small birds and animals anymore.
- Like the life of a small bird within his palms.
- A small bird can get through, but not a griffin.
- For the local small birds this is a huge advantage.
- The sound had scared me at first; too fast, like the heart of a small bird.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.