"behavior" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When it comes to cars, consumer behavior is quite different.
- In recent times, it has been applied to many areas, including consumer behavior and health care.
- "It has a much more direct effect on consumer behavior" than interest rates.
- The current index, for example, is based on consumer behavior in 1993-95.
- "Just think how consumer behavior has evolved in the last two years."
- That pain is real, but so far it has not done much to affect consumer behavior.
- The relationship between consumer behavior and spiritual values is something Ball has thought about more than most.
- Consumer behavior is the area that many economists are watching.
- These pitches are beginning to have their effect because consumer behavior is changing.
- The same change in price framed differently has a significant effect on consumer behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.