"barrier" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The interior wall, high and smooth, a quite effective barrier, served well to keep their slaves within.
- In the longer term no effective barriers can be devised.
- The former, surrounding it from three sides, provides an effective barrier.
- Whether this will form an effective barrier, no one knows.
- Most legislatures that did add a test of injury severity couldn't bring themselves to make it an effective barrier.
- The only option seemingly available to them will be to install some form of suitable and effective barrier.
- But it remained an effective barrier to further exploration just the same.
- The passes are almost two kilometers up or higher, and it's an effective barrier.
- The first two are particularly effective barriers to livestock.
- However, they have no effective barriers to keep them out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.