"average" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oh, some are better in one area or another, but none of them average out as well.
- This would average out to exactly 4.8 over the long term.
- Sort of averaged out the estimates and took off about eight feet.
- Monthly charges for home health services average out at $1800.
- If you average them out, does that represent anything at all?
- Total attendance for the season was 269,385, which averaged out to 44,897 per game.
- It will average out if you just keep putting in your time.
- Total attendance for the season was 371,809, which averaged out to 55,116 per game.
- Total attendance for the season was 312,596, which averaged out to 44,657 per game.
- It averaged out to one woman or child killed every five days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.