"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The office is now being reopened after repeated requests from the Honduran authorities since last year.
- Honduran authorities said today that about 2,000 rioters were involved.
- The Honduran authorities asked the families to "remain calm" despite the "difficult situations" in order to continue with the investigation.
- They admit, for example, that all Honduran authorities, both civilian and military, want the contras removed from their country and resettled.
- He surrendered to the British, who promptly handed him over to Honduran authorities.
- After the independence of Honduras in 1821, the fortress was used as a prison by the Honduran authorities through the 1950s.
- Honduran judicial authorities have insisted that two former American Ambassadors here return to testify under oath.
- He was captured by British agents and turned over to Honduran authorities, who promptly executed him.
- I, for one, have taken this up in the past with the Honduran authorities.
- The Honduran authorities deny that their soldiers mix with the contras.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.