"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Guatemalan authorities can't investigate anyone they want to within their own borders?"
- Despite pleas from Amnesty International to overturn the verdict, Guatemalan authorities claimed that he would be executed on February 10, 1998.
- Guatemalan authorities confirmed that the target of the attack was the concert promoter - possibly because of troubles with organized crime.
- Guatemalan authorities said an estimated 4,325 people were killed in the first 10 months of 2005.
- Guatemalan authorities said police and soldiers were searching the area on Sunday for the unidentified attackers and didn't offer a motive for the attack.
- Guatemalan authorities blamed it for the nation's worst drought in 30 years, which has left almost 500 people dead from hunger since the start of the year.
- Ms. Harbury's account of her search for her husband, especially her encounters with scary and slippery Guatemalan authorities, is absorbing.
- Guatemalan authorities reported that the death toll went up again on Sunday, to 652 people from the 508 that had been reported Saturday.
- Guatemalan authorities collaborated with foreign governments on several trafficking investigations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.