"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A cat carrying the microbe does not show symptoms, and medical and veterinary authorities say it is not necessary to get rid of it.
- If you identify - or suspect - that an animal has a notifiable disease you must report it to the veterinary authorities.
- Defra is often required by the importing country's veterinary authorities to provide certain animal health, public health and animal welfare assurances.
- Inform local veterinary authorities if your pet is sick and may have been in contact with birds.
- Gelatin is produced from natural raw materials which originate from animals that have been examined and accepted for human consumption by veterinary authorities.
- These establishments have to be approved by the veterinary authorities of their country before being listed by the Commission.
- Leading veterinary authorities say the question will not be settled until the race.
- I firmly believe that the veterinary authorities, the Member States and the Commission have been working together very closely and effectively.
- In the experience of our veterinary authorities, the applicable European legislation is fairly comprehensive, but somewhat unwieldy and complicated to implement.
- The one thing which has functioned extremely well is the notification of the veterinary authorities via the European rapid alert system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.