"attend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Church started in 1992 and over 2,100 people attend services each week.
- More than a million people were said to have attended the service.
- Today, only 12% of the population attend church services each month.
- But when there were no patients they attended service together.
- Nearly 30 percent said that they are more likely to attend religious services.
- For the people who attended the service, it was a special day indeed.
- Almost 4,000 people are expected to attend the service, which will be closed to the public.
- The section is also very small because few women attended the service.
- Her husband was in Europe and did not attend the service.
- That is because they attend his 45-minute service in their cars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.