"attend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, by 1910, 72 percent of American children attended school.
- Under state law, a child must attend school until age 16.
- All her children attended school, and several went to college.
- All young people in the country must attend school until age 16.
- Children are often made to work rather than attend school.
- In 2000, 57 percent of children age 5-14 years were attending school.
- Children have to attend school from the age of 7.
- Then he became a person of private means, and attended medical school.
- But, she said, the child might have attended school under a different name.
- But what if I want leave from my job to attend school full time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.