"arrangement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Variations include several different arrangements of the pieces into other patterns.
- Then, we develop a plan that includes medication and arrangements for care.
- Programs of the Center also include arrangements for monthly seminars.
- Jardim's career includes music composition, production, arrangements and studio work.
- The changes include new arrangements for funding people on benefits in private residential care and nursing homes.
- Many trade specialists say the process has worked well and that any trade agreement with Mexico should include similar arrangements.
- One kind of informal economic activity included private arrangements to provide goods or services in return for payment.
- Those changes, the Mayor said, could include further sales, consolidations or arrangements to turn over the management of other hospitals to private hands.
- The parks are planning to expand the joint program to include arrangements with six hotels and to provide shuttle service.
- Maybe the next renovation at the library will include better viewing arrangements for the print collection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.