"arrangement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several of these early versions feature different arrangements and lyrics.
- The 2008 series featured a modified arrangement of this version.
- The version featured here has more rock elements and features a different arrangement.
- This longer mix features a slightly different arrangement and does not fade out at the end.
- The album features new arrangements of her previously released songs.
- It is the same single featuring a Russian arrangement versus a pop one.
- In a bow to the familiar, the program also features an arrangement of music from "Psycho."
- They may also feature altered arrangements, different from widely heard studio recordings.
- This album featured more electric arrangements, and also brought the band into some new musical territory.
- An alternate edition was recorded for country radio featuring a different instrumental arrangement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.