"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would approach the house from the back, because he knew about the old woman across the street.
- I could hear them approach my house and then go away every night.
- The boys walk along, approach the house and go to the door.
- We waited until just past two to approach the house.
- He got out of the car and approached the house.
- I emerged from the car and began to approach the house.
- The man approached the house again and I got close enough to hear a woman's voice.
- After what seemed a very long time, he approached his own house.
- Yet it was rough going even to approach the old house.
- As they approached the house, she looked up at it without much interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.