"angry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Far off he could hear the angry voices of men.
- From the house a distant and angry voice reached them.
- The sound of angry voices came from the audience room.
- But before the boy could answer him, an angry voice sounded from not far off.
- She said that much, in a quiet, angry, and rather lost voice.
- There was the sound of low and angry voices in the large room.
- He is a short man with an angry voice when speaking out on a favorite issue.
- Behind him came an angry voice: "And just what do you think you're up to?"
- As they came through the front door she heard her father's angry voice.
- At the sound of an angry voice he opened his eyes and pulled himself up to take another look.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.