"angry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later some of them got into an angry exchange with members of the defendant's family.
- After a brief angry exchange she hangs up on him.
- The decision was deferred until next Wednesday, but only after several angry exchanges.
- The other man fell to mumbling to himself after that angry exchange.
- But the Democratic attack on the opposition often gave way to even angrier exchanges among themselves.
- Then there were no more shots, but voices raised in angry exchange.
- The earlier angry exchange between his two friends had bothered him, but there was no sign of further animosity.
- Her anguished, and finally angry, exchange with the war department.
- If just 10 percent of those resulted in an angry exchange, it would amount to several billion such moments.
- He obviously remembered the angry exchanges he'd had with Davis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.