"aisle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Striding up the side aisle directly toward him came a dark monster of a man.
- In 1899 a sacristy was built onto the north side aisle.
- Tom left the platform quietly and slipped down the side aisle.
- The side aisles are where the platforms for the station were located.
- In 1890, the church had added the side aisles and the belltower.
- Some mourners had to stand in the side aisles and at the back.
- The seats are laid out in 14 rows with two side aisles.
- To open up the side aisles, the balconies were removed.
- The side aisles were built during the first year, and the nave itself was raised in 1235.
- She then proceeded up the side aisle, still talking, and turned into a small chapel to continue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.