"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He embraced new legislation for rural affairs and went further than the law required.
- In 2013, rural affairs was split into a separate ministry.
- He briefly served as minister of municipal and rural affairs from 1990 to 1991.
- He served as the deputy minister of municipal and rural affairs from 2006 to 2009.
- His main political interests are defence, international relations, rural affairs and industry.
- Her political interests include rural affairs, voter apathy and workers' rights.
- This is important to the Commissioner, too, since she bears co-responsibility for rural affairs.
- The network provides coverage of science, politics, philosophy, religion, rural affairs, sports and other topics.
- Following the 2007 election, Hillier was appointed his party's critic for rural affairs.
- Then he was named as the deputy minister of municipal and rural affairs, where he served from 1983 to 1984.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.