"active" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students are now seen as active participants in the learning process.
- He and his wife were active participants in the women's rights movement.
- "They become active participants like you probably couldn't have in a museum."
- Despite being open to all, the Voice rarely had more than eight active participants at any time.
- Schools have got to be signed up, active participants if this plan is to work.
- All three active participants played as if they could see through the cards.
- Young Republicans, for students who wish to be active participants in the democratic process.
- Second, large corporations are the most active participants in the program.
- He was an active participant in the civil rights movement.
- She was an active participant at her father's church as well, leading music during services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.