"act" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The world will act together to hold them to account.
- The members must have the ability to act together toward a common goal.
- We must develop these things, and act together to protect them.
- Do you not think that the only way Europe can really continue to play a role there is to act together?
- The world's major economic powers showed they could act together, for one day at least.
- Here, a "party" is a person or group of people who act together.
- We need to act together on this state of affairs.
- I think that we should act together to prevent these problems in future.
- In fact, they acted together on almost all political issues.
- In some cases two or more neighborhoods act together under one organization.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.