"act" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A short time later they saw the man again, acting suspiciously, and the two officers approached him.
- He was acting suspiciously, the police and school officials said.
- It also explained its intent to stop anyone acting suspiciously.
- Q. Did you see any person there acting suspiciously at all?
- They approached him because, the police said, he was acting suspiciously.
- You do not have a right to fly after acting suspiciously.
- And police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously.
- On November 4 2009 following an earlier small arms fire contact nine people were seen to be acting suspiciously in a field.
- But any car number you can get if they're acting suspiciously please tell them.
- If you see someone acting suspiciously near a house - call the police immediately.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.