"accept" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, she said, there is the refusal by some families to accept services that might keep them from becoming homeless in the first place.
- Your refusal to accept godhood on their terms is reason enough.
- The only illegal crime is the refusal to accept a master.
- Our refusal to accept the refugees fleeing the country is also in need of change.
- For the losers, shame and the refusal to accept the result are common.
- A recall campaign is not a refusal to accept the result of an election process.
- She'd often contemplated the human spirit's refusal to accept death.
- Also his refusal to accept money for the blankets was out of character.
- Its refusal to accept aid for the people is killing them.
- Quite simply it is the refusal to accept anything other than the best.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.