"accept" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If kids were playing football in the street, they had to accept your authority and get out of the way.
- "He is never going to accept your authority with good grace."
- And for the moment, they're willing to accept my authority.
- Neither group would accept her authority unless she brought in a male.
- In the final analysis the majority accepted the authority of the pope.
- He more readily accepted my authority, or at least the idea of it.
- But you can't make me accept the authority of your court.
- Sunny was in trouble and she did not accept the authority of the police officer.
- They were long reluctant to accept the authority of central governments.
- "You accept my authority in all matters having to do with the aliens?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.