"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her upper-class accent speared through the conversation in the lounge.
- Among men, an upper-class British accent raises the dreaded specter of effeminacy.
- The voice was shrill and ringing with an upper-class accent.
- His upper-class accent made the sentiment sound a trifle odd, but no less sincere for that.
- He didn't affect his upper-class accent that a lot of people believed was natural Williams speak.
- It's the upper-class accent that's provided a few stumbling blocks.
- The occultist had a nasal voice and a trace of an upper-class British accent.
- The voice was almost mechanical, with that inescapably nasal upper-class accent.
- Johnno tilted his head and affected an upper-class accent.
- "What a lovely surprise," she said in an upper-class British accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.