"yield" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But with the help of your doctor, small changes can yield big results.
- The investment is likely to yield significant results over the next four years.
- In some parts of the country, these efforts are beginning to yield results.
- Yes, that policy has yet to yield all the positive results expected, but to return to the past would really be wrong.
- Both officers said they come to the park simply because it yields results.
- This means putting resources where they will yield the best results, even if some things are not done.
- "Military force alone will not yield the results Russia is looking for," he said.
- Then he'd hit them where he thought the hitting would yield the best results.
- Other recent polls have asked the question several ways, and each one yielded similar results.
- In practical terms, however, it has yielded only good results.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.