"works" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His earlier works are similar to the general teaching and writing of the period.
- But why are you so interested in his early works?
- The early works were more concerned with change, rather than movement.
- This and other early works were created under his given name.
- These include earlier works of an educational nature for schools.
- Her earlier works include working in theater for over a year.
- His early works were personal, but he later wrote on social matters.
- They are less even than the early and late works, perhaps, but still occasionally hit home.
- As a result, the book is generally easier to read than his earlier works.
- Both of these early short works deserve to be better known.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.