"withdrawal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To make an effective withdrawal of permission, clear words must be used.
- As with most child accounts, children cannot make withdrawals until they are seven.
- At two others he had used his credit cards to make small withdrawals, just to leave more evidence behind.
- Never carry your credit card unless you are making a withdrawal.
- Three men working together to make a strike and a swift withdrawal.
- He turned on his heel and made a smart withdrawal.
- Investors cannot pay in more than the annual limit, even if they have made a withdrawal.
- And they have always been required to start making withdrawals by 70 1/2, at a rate based on their life expectancy.
- "We go with the philosophy of making withdrawals," he said.
- "Skipper, want us to make a slow withdrawal to the right side of the building?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.