"wildlife" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fish is believed to have been between 50 and 70 years old, wildlife officials said.
- It was the first ever caught in the area, said state fish and wildlife officials.
- But for now, wildlife officials are working to repair its effect.
- The dead animals were found in an area accessible to wildlife officials.
- Today, Maine has at least 21,000 of the animals, wildlife officials say.
- Although the lion population is growing by 3 percent a year, wildlife officials are cautious about the future.
- Meat from bison shot by wildlife officials would be given to the poor.
- About 400 beavers are killed in this way each year, wildlife officials said.
- Unless the animals are moved, they will be extinct within two or three years, wildlife officials said.
- Wildlife officials have been leaving out food, and it has been taken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.