"wildlife" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lawyers for the wildlife service said they could not do that.
- Last year, 41 were killed by the wildlife service in Wyoming.
- A spokesman for the wildlife service said it had never received such a proposal.
- David Olsen, an assistant director of the wildlife service, said a review was under way to see whether the management system should be changed.
- The wildlife service said one to three acres of marsh disappear each year.
- The wildlife service has been caught in the middle, along with 250 species awaiting consideration for protection.
- The wildlife service will be soliciting public comments on the release before making a final decision.
- A good deal of money should become available now that the Wildlife Service controls its own budget.
- Though 15 camp scouts have been trained by the wildlife service, they remain idle, he said.
- Parks and Wildlife Service, includes only the base set above.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.