"wildlife" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I try to create good wildlife habitat on my property.
- The island is home to a mix of different wildlife habitats.
- The plan also calls for ball fields and wildlife habitats in the park.
- "But in the last few years, wildlife habitats have become much more mainstream."
- This was the first challenge to the process involving a wildlife habitat under the environmental law.
- There is also a wildlife habitat on the island Hoffman.
- A wildlife habitat about 50 feet wide, straight up to the front porch.
- It was dedicated in 1967 for the protection of wildlife habitat.
- The valley was once a rich mix of wildlife habitats.
- Burning to manage wildlife habitat did continue and was a common practice by 1950.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.