"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People like the former president of the local chapter of Mensa, who wanders endlessly between two seedy bars.
- He's been a hopeless madman ever since, endlessly wandering through the colony and the jungles.
- After thirty years of wandering endlessly in space, Terror Star crossed path with the planet Earth.
- Those who neglect mathematics wander endlessly in a dark labyrinth.
- They decide to take the ghost roads, which is a realm Ghosts wander endlessly if they cannot move on.
- Frogwares is clearly very proud of these cities, because a player is forced to endlessly wander through them.
- They go there to retire, not to wander endlessly in foreign worlds.
- The artist compels us to wander endlessly from one perspective to another.
- Perhaps there was more sense in embracing new experiences than in endlessly wandering about in search of the old ones.
- We might wander backwards and forwards endlessly, and just miss the way out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.