"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I spent the next two days wandering aimlessly through the house.
- But, more often, everyone just seemed to be wandering aimlessly.
- Now, an hour after the police had let him through, he was still wandering aimlessly.
- Some simply wandered aimlessly, not knowing what to do next, waiting for someone to come and tell them.
- I just wandered more or less aimlessly, trying to look like someone in huge need of advice, which wasn't difficult.
- She hadn't been wandering around aimlessly in the woods after all.
- He was one of the homeless now, aimlessly wandering the city.
- Those who had survived wandered aimlessly, as if they could no longer make any sense of their world.
- He wandered aimlessly around the house for a while; then took a book from the library and went up to his room to read.
- Wandering aimlessly, searching for more of my kind who might take me in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.