"vary" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the early years the number of students in the schools varied considerably.
- The answer is yes, but the form these take may vary considerably.
- As a result, schools vary considerably in what they offer.
- In computer games, the relationship between the party and the players varies considerably.
- The company's financial status varied considerably in the late 1910s.
- The growth rate varies considerably between individuals in each population group.
- However, the quality of schools set up during this time varied considerably.
- The position varies considerably, but it always has one side to the wall.
- Clearly the relationships in which we are involved vary considerably.
- Even among big banks, the situation can vary considerably, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.