"unpleasant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some very unpleasant things had happened to him in there.
- All her life she had been trying to avoid unpleasant things.
- How sometimes it was necessary to do unpleasant things for the greater good.
- Yes, his pictures were not at all unpleasant little things.
- Why speak of such unpleasant things on a beautiful day like this?
- I didn't want to make him think any unpleasant things about his own girl.
- Seems to me I always have to do the unpleasant thing.
- "Didn't you know that talking about unpleasant things makes them happen?"
- I had no right to say all those unpleasant things about her.
- I asked, looking up into those blue eyes that never tried to turn away from unpleasant things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.