"unit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the special housing unit, many are often between 18 and 22.
- The project will also include 420 to 470 units of housing.
- But women make up a third of the work force and some companies are building special housing units for them.
- Three years ago the city provided 5,000 units of housing.
- That would have given the project 6,000 units of housing.
- Several questions about the housing unit also will be on the basic form.
- During the 1990's, only about 6,000 housing units per year have been added to the city.
- By 1970, over 400,000 public housing units had been built since 1949.
- Only 34,000 housing units were built under the 1980 plan.
- There are 285 people living in and 175 housing units within the community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.