"tunnel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Freight services will run through the channel tunnel from its opening.
- He also kept a watchful eye on Channel tunnel plans as they came and went.
- We simply do not know how many people will be in the Channel Tunnel at a given time.
- More than half of the money is, in any case, needed for just one project - the Channel Tunnel.
- "I'd love to know what you call building the Channel Tunnel."
- Additional pressure for growth is expected as a result of the Channel Tunnel.
- She had a major role in the construction of the Channel Tunnel.
- "The Channel tunnel went bankrupt not once, but twice," he said.
- For financial planners, of course, the monster in the closet is the Channel tunnel.
- Our record compared with France, for example on the channel tunnel, is deeply depressing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.