"tunnel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At its opening time it was the world's longest road tunnel.
- At the start of the project it was the longest road tunnel being built in the country.
- Construction started in 1962 and the road tunnel was opened on 27 February 1964.
- No sign of the former station is visible on the surface or from the road tunnel however.
- It is the fifth longest road tunnel in the world.
- A road tunnel is built there at the altitude of 3130m to 3180m above the sea level.
- After the intervention, all the road tunnels in the city were cleaned up.
- Take a taxi through the road tunnel underneath the water to reach them.
- A report in 1830 rejected the road tunnel due to concerns about building damage.
- This earliest road tunnel, now government owned, opened in 1972.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.