"topic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The show covered topics on how things were made or done in the world.
- Rather, they cover the same or similar units and topics, but in a different way.
- The programs cover topics such as decision making, managing technology and change management.
- If you feel that there are topics not covered please let us know.
- The topics covered in these groups often relate to health.
- The letters cover topics such as their writing projects, books they were reading and personal concerns.
- Over 100 of his cases have been reported, covering diverse topics.
- Topics covered on the board are primarily related to current events.
- As such, many of the topics covered are controversial in some respect.
- Often produced by average citizens in their homes they cover many interests and topics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.