"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1923, Walt moved to Hollywood, joining Roy, together founding the Disney Bros Studio.
- They soon discovered their mutual interests and in 1984 together founded the Solar Temple.
- Stephanitz died in Dresden on the 37th anniversary of the club he and Artur Meyer founded together.
- Christopher and his wife together founded the Holy Trinity Church in Haigerloch.
- They founded together the Danish label Soulpower Productions in 1990.
- Harry Scherman and my father, Maxwell Sackheim (who together founded the club in 1926), were also profit motivated.
- In 1986, Pennington and director Michael Bogdanov together founded the English Shakespeare Company.
- They married in 1953 and together founded the Concentus Musicus, in which she plays first violin.
- Then, in 1836, Buttino and Ghirone separated from Aquila and together founded their own community.
- His childhood friend and the namesake for the multibillion-dollar company they founded together, Calvin Klein, was calling from Italy to talk business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.